HZS75 75m3/H Fully Environmental-Friendly Commercial Stationary Concrete Batching Plant
Contact Person : Sara Hou
Phone Number : 86-18625504560
WhatsApp : +8618625504560
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1 set||Price :||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details :||Export standard container: 20GP or 40GP, 40HC||Delivery Time :||7-15 working days after confirm order|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T||Supply Ability :||30 sets per month|
|Place of Origin:||HENAN CHINA||Brand Name:||ZHENHENG|
|Certification:||SGS, ISO, BV, CE||Model Number:||HZS35|
|Name:||HZS35 Concrete Batching Plant||Type:||Fixed Concrete Batching Plant 35m3/h|
|Patent:||30%-40% Higher Efficiency||Power Type:||Electric|
|Warranty:||One Year||Maximum Aggregate:||80/60mm|
|Discharge Height:||3800mm||Product Name:||Concrete Mixing Plant|
HZS35 integrated cement plant,
35m3/h commercial concrete batching plant,
HZS35 stationary concrete batching plant
HZS35 Electric Power Portable Stationary Concrete Batch Mix Plantfor dry hard plastic concrete basic structure of concrete batching plant is feeding system, measuring system, mixing system, electrcal system and auxiliary equipment(such as air compressor, water pump, etc).They are used to trasport, feed, store, batch, weigh, mix and discharge the concrete raw materials: cement, water, sand, crushed stone, admixture and additive.
Main Parameter information of HZS35 Electric Power Portable Stationary Concrete Batch Mix Plant
1) The Mixing System of HZS35 Electric Power Portable Stationary Concrete Batch Mix Plant: the mixer is JS750 twin shaft forced type which has high mixing evenness for concrete, short mixing time, long life span for wearing parts, easy operation and maintenance advantages. 3.8m discharging height. Adjustable hydraulic discharging door angle. High Wear-Resistant Chromium-Manganese Alloys Plates and Blades. Perfect shaft end sealing system effectively prevents leakage and guarantees the continuous long running of the whole mixing system.
2) Batching System of HZS35 Electric Power Portable Stationary Concrete Batch Mix Plant: using PLD1200 batching machine. The batching aggregates can be 2-4 types. 3.5m3 Basic Storage Bins Volume,1200L Weighing Bins Volume, Full Capacity, 3kw Motor.
3) Feeding System of HZS35 Electric Power Portable Stationary Concrete Batch Mix Plant: using hopper feeder, and our anti-block patents technology ensures forever non-block.
4) The digital weighing system of HZS35 Electric Power Portable Stationary Concrete Batch Mix Plant is with buffering device, auto compensation function and very high weighing accuracy. The sensors for the weighing system are of China Famous Brand with assured high weighing accuracy and stability.
5) Control System of HZS35 Electric Power Portable Stationary Concrete Batch Mix Plant: We use the international advanced full auto PLC+PC control model. It can also use PLC semi-auto control system or manual control system to hugely save cost.
6) All Motors, Speed Reducers, Sensors are of China Famous Brand.
7) 11 National Technical Patents Guarantee Excellent Performance.
8) Modular Design, Space-Saving Integrated Design, Easy Installation, and Removal.
FAQ of HZS35 Electric Power Portable Stationary Concrete Batch Mix Plant
Q: How long is the warranty of your equipment?
A: Our warranty period is one year generally.
Q: What is your payment term?
A: You can transfer the payment via T/T. We will provide you the bank detail. Generally, 30% prepaid and the rest 70% should be paid before shipping.
Q: Do you provide after-sale service?
A: Yes, we have a professional after-sales service team which can solve your problems in time.we provide the life-long technical support service from pre-sale to after-sale for every set of our Equipment.
Q: Can I have the details information about your Equipment and your company, such as specifications, pictures, videos, price lists and catalogue?
A: Yes, surely, we would like to send all of details information about our machines to you by email, or on WhatsApp/WeChat/Skype at our earliest time.
Q: Can I visit your factory?
A: Yes. Welcome to your visiting any time you are convenient!
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are factory. We are trading and manufacturer combination.