Contact Person : Sara Hou
Phone Number : 86-18625504560
WhatsApp : +8618625504560
December 2, 2020
4. Concrete mixer maintenance
1) The environmental conditions of the mixing host working temperature: 1-40℃. Humidity:90%. operating altitude: ≤2000m.
2) Starting in winter
A. In winter, the working place of the mixer should be provided with a heating device to keep the room temperature above 0℃ as much as possible, and the mixer must be allowed to run at no load for at least 30 minutes before starting work.
B. If the ambient temperature is below this standard, a heating blower must be used to externally heat the transmission.
A. The storage location of the mixer is best in a building with moderate heating, and it should have safety protection measures to ensure that there is no mechanical vibration, shaking, dust, moisture and chemical erosion, and the low temperature limit is not lower than -30℃. There should be a flat and reinforced mounting base and other conditions.
B. Avoid unprotected storage in the open air. If you cannot avoid it, you must take corresponding measures to protect it. Only for short-term storage.
Take measures to prevent atmospheric influences, such as covering the wooden roof with plastic tarpaulin, and covering it with plastic and rubber materials to protect from the sun.
Carefully place the mixer on a flat, reinforced mounting surface. If necessary, place the mixer on a square sleeper and cover it with plastic or rubber material to protect it from the sun.
Before the start of storage, apply anti-rust oil to the leaking parts of the mixer.
C. If the concrete mixer has to be stored for a long time (if special security measures are not specified in the contract, follow this procedure)
It should be stored in a building with safety protection, dryness and moderate heating.
Wash the inside and outside of the mixer and dry it.
All bolted joints, joint surface, and exposed turning surfaces should be sprayed with anti-rust oil one by one, and repeated surface protection measures (5-12 months) as required.
All bearings, sealing elements, reducers and lubricating components of the mixer are thoroughly added with the corresponding greases and lubricants of the specified brands.
The damaged grease protective layer of the shaft extension must be reapplied.
Evert 3 months, the V-belt drive part must be used to turn the rotary part by hand. The hand pump on the hydraulic assembly should be operated about 5 times.
After 6 months of storage, reducer should be re-lubricated.
Electronic components and junction boxes should be protected from water, and a bag of desiccant should be placed inside.
Repeat the surface protection measures as necessary (about 9 months).
D.Measures after long storage
Clean all reducers and transmission components, and replace all lubricants.
Check the shaft end seals and other rubber seals for aging.
At the beginning of operation, pay special attention to the shaft seals. If there is a slight leak, replace it immediately.
Use a No.1 base lubricant at an ambient temperature below 10 ℃, and a No. 2 base lubricant at a temperature above 10 ℃. Use a dedicated refueling gun to fill the filter.
5. Transmission system maintenance
1) It is recommended to use L-CKC150 medium load extreme pressure gear oil for the reducer of the transmission system.
2) Reducers containing backstops should not use lubrication additives containing graphite or molybdenum disulfide. After the first refueling, it should be replaced with new oil after 200 hours of operation. After that, work continuously and change the oil every half a year or every 2500 hours of operation.
6. Batching machine maintenance
1) Regularly add lubricant to the transmission system of the batching machine to regularly clean up impurities.
2) Regularly clean up the water supply system and pipeline of the batching machine to prevent freezing in winter construction.
3) After the construction is completer, the remaining materials in the gravel silos are cleaned up, so as not the freeze the next day and delay production.
4) Before and after the construction, clean up the sand and stones on the idler in time, so as to avoid the formation of sharp stones and scratches on the belt due to freezing.